Monday, May 4, 2015

Bring Your Kid To Work Day

I decided to participate in "Bring Your Kid To Work Day".  My employer had some structured activities for kids ages 7 and up.  So, Ava just came for the last hour of the day, I picked her up after her nap at school.  One hour was plenty!

She obviously can't do accounting, but she was able to help by recycling some papers and delivering some mail.  She also liked playing with markers on the white board, getting a snack from the vending machine, riding the elevator, getting a phone call from daddy, typing on my computer, and printing off papers.

My coworkers daughter was also there, so they were able to draw pictures and play with stickers.

After work we went for an ice cream treat and we also got to see the geese with their new babies!








1 comment:

  1. How fun! I don't know why it didn't dawn on me to take at least Chloe this year. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete