Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Magic Kingdom Day 2

Our second trip to the Magic Kingdom was extra special because we spent some of the day with Avalyns Birth Mother.  It was our first visit since Ava was born.


 
Since we had all our character autographs collected already, this day was all about rides!!
 

 

 
I had a special surprise for Ava.  Lunch at Cinderellas Castle!!


The castle was lovely inside

Cinderellas glass slipper
 
 
More Princesses



My dessert.  So fancy!  I almost threw away the "leaf" until I realized it was chocolate!!


Balloons galore!

 
This time we made sure to watch the afternoon parade.  A cant miss in my book!!






 
Face paint!  Ava picked Elsa of course.




The Electric Parade!  So fun, Ava adored all the floats. 



We finished the night off with the fireworks.  So amazing, I almost started crying!!  Such a long day but so worth it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment