Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dance Class Parents Viewing

It was the moment I've been looking forward to!  The parents viewing, so I can see what Ava's been up to in dance class.  Wow, it was...CHAOTIC!!  Haha!!  I think the parents threw a lot of the kids off.  Ava was a bit distracted with me in there as well.

They started with stretching, then "Here We Go Loopty Loo."  After that they did some ballet poses and plié's.  The kids were getting really distracted so they played a song to get the wiggles out.  Then they did tumbling where the kids did rolls, frog jumps, bunny hops, bear crawls, and crab walks.  They played Freeze Dance to "Let it go".  Finally they ended with a couple tap dancing routines.

She did a good job on the group dances.  The tap dancing was my favorite!  Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment