Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dance Class

This week Ava had her very first dance class! She's enrolled in a "rhythm and movement" class, which is the very basics for ballet and tap. It was a success. She ran right in and picked her little "x" to stand on and was dancing around in front of the mirror. That's all I got to see though! They don't allow parents in the room during the lesson. It was driving me nuts that I couldn't peek in and see what they were doing, and take pictures. Luckily, they will have one class that is a parents viewing class in October. After class ended she ran out and was so happy. I love seeing her having fun and involved in something she really enjoys.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear she loved it!! It would drive me nuts too not being able to see what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about all these classes that don't allow the parents to watch. I would never sign my kid up for one of those because part of the whole experience is watching them. They don't even have two way mirror windows? I can see I will have a problem finding a class for my G.

    ReplyDelete