Thursday, May 3, 2012

On The Move

I've been referring to Avalyn as a slithering snake because she moves around the floor really low to the ground and really fast.  She is getting closer to crawling on her hands and knees but for now prefers to belly crawl.  Shes also learned to pull up to her knees but has trouble getting back down!  She can stand if I put her up but no cruising yet.

First off, we got some new Husker gear!

Trying to crawl



The slither


Pulling up, she's really using those abs!


No, I'm not planning anything naughty.  Nothing at all.

Tricked ya, I wanted to take a bite on this

Avalyn, where are you?  Here I am mom!

Pulling up to play

Standing all by herself

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of her hiding behind the chair! Funny story, but apparently I would always go and hide when I had to go to the bathroom as a baby...maybe that's what she was doing. :) See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She grew up so fast! She was just a little tiny baby not too long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. Pretty soon she'll be running circles around you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so close to crawling! Maybe since she can slither around so well it's just not that important to her. :) She is going to be into everything soon - especially pulling things down from tables, drawers, and wait until she can open your cupboards!

    ReplyDelete