Sunday, November 8, 2009

47 Days and Counting

Well the holiday season is upon us weather we want it to be or not! I've already seen Christmas trees and lights in my neighborhood and music is playing on the radio.

Chels and I got a jump start on our Christmas shopping. We shopped for about 10 hours this weekend! It feels great to have most of my shopping complete (and wrapped) and to know I'll be missing the craziness later!

I also hunted down my FAVORITE holiday treat. Snowman Poop! I find it every year at the local mall in a store called "The Gourmet Chef." It's white hot chocolate with a dark chocolate dipped spoon and marshmallows. This is the best hot chocolate I've ever had. I picked up 5 packs and will probably be back for more.

Speaking of hot chocolate I think I'm going to go make myself one now!

2 comments:

  1. I always like to get started early, too, but then I get caught up in it again and do a second round! :-( I'm an advertisers dream!! So much for saving time and scoping out the great deals early! :-)

    ReplyDelete