Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Am Renewed




I spent the afternoon at the spa today and it was wonderful! I started with a spa lunch. Chicken salad on a bed of spinach with a side of fruit and a lemon poppy seed muffin. Oh the muffin was so good, I was eating up all the crumbs!

From there I enjoyed a 90 minute massage, a facial, and a sea salt body scrub. All were very relaxing.

Now I'm relaxed, have super soft skin, a baby face, and I smell so good! Oh I love the spa.

As I was telling Jonathan all about it I asked him if he was excited and he replied, "Oh I'm excited all right...especially since I didn't have to pay for it!" (See post below, I won the spa package)

http://www.naturalbody.com

1 comment:

  1. What fun! The lunch sounds so good to me, and so do the treatments. But, the best part of all...you won it. Love how that happens sometimes in life.

    ReplyDelete