Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn Splendor

I'm attempting to host a get-together each month for a year. Not only does it give me something to do and look forward to, but I'm hoping to get to see some of my friends more often who I might otherwise only see once a year.

In August I hosted a tea party and in September I had a movie night. This months party was an Autumn Splendor Lunch. Seven of my closest friends joined me. We enjoyed Vegetable Chicken Chowder, Salad, a Cheese Ball, Cranberry Apple Cider, and Fall Leaf Cookies. Not a lot of clean up since I only had 1 serving of soup left over! Everyone enjoyed and also left with a leaf candle party favor. Looking forward to next months party - SUSHI MAKING!

I was so into the party that I forgot to take picture of the guests once they arrived!



A special thanks to A Little Loveliness who gave me the inspiration and provided many of the delicious recipes!

2 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! I wish I knew more people around our town to have something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! Such a great way to catch up with your friends!

    babyparamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete