Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads Day!



We had a nice afternoon today visiting my parents for Fathers Day. My mom always told me how much my dad wanted a girl and how happy he was when he found out I was a girl after I was delivered. She says that whenever they would visit family and friends he'd always say, "Give me Rachel" and have to be the one to carry me in. I don't think he will ever know how much he really means to me. We butted heads a lot growing up because we are both so stubborn. But looking back I am glad he was as hard on me as he was. He taught me responsibility, hard work, how to be strong, and never give up. Thanks Dad! Love Rach

Happy Father's Day!


"Hear, O sons, the instruction of a father, and give attention that you may gain understanding ..." (Proverbs 4:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment