Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween Fun

I took Ava to work to trick or treat.  She was actually more excited to play on my computer and do "work" than get candy!  I finally convinced her to go around and trick or treat.



She thought the elevator was pretty cool. She said, "That tickled my belly!"


Checking out the spooky dragon!  The guy had a little remote that moved the dragons head.  Ava was brave enough to pet it.


A Minion!


She was excited about her bucket of candy


Afterwards we went to Ava's school for her class party


Lots of super hero's, Elsa's, and Ninja Turtles!  Some of my favorites were reindeer Sven and the little police officer.


Genie granting my wish!



Ava with her new teacher.  Ava made the witches hat she's wearing.


1 comment:

  1. Haha, Chloe is the same way when she comes to my office! Lots of cute kiddos in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete