Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Lace & Satin Session

Shortly after I had Ava's 3 year pictures taken, my friend told me about a studio that did these "Lace & Satin" sessions.  They get to dress up in a really pretty dress, have their hair done, and a light make up application.  I couldn't resist, and Ava loved having the princess treatment!

Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5098-1
 

 Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5194Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5222
 
  Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5187
Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5114 Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5164-1 Captured Image Photography: speth &emdash; _DSC5093_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to see these pictures, they turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete