Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Chuck E Cheese's

My parents, sisters, and I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. Talk about fun! Actually, I think the grownups had just as much fun, because it reminded us so much of when we were little!


Gavin looking out for Ava.  He says, "Hold my hand Abba" as he walks her to the door.


Ava was a big fan of the carousel.  She rode it 3 times in a row.  So cute.



The rides sure have gotten more fun since I was little!  Ava and Gavin enjoyed all the games and rides.  However, on this visit they didn't like the Chuck E Cheese character that came out to greet the kids.





Getting some help from Papaw!


Cruisin with Gavin.



Like I said, the grown ups had fun too!  KJ racked up 500 tickets for us!






1 comment:

  1. FUN!! I keep wanting to take C during the week when it's not busy, but time gets away from us and we have yet to go. I wonder if she'd have more fun if a friend went along with her...I have a feeling JJ and I would have just as much fun too though. :)

    ReplyDelete