Monday, September 19, 2011

Nursery Tour

We finally put the finishing touches on the nursery!  Hope you enjoy the tour.



This changing table was a thrift store find!


I purchased this crib bedding about 2 1/2 years ago


Such cute little clothes!

Pretty bows



Daddy's Little Princess

Lots of blankies

Isn't this quilt gorgeous?  Made with love by Grandma Donna

We like bunnies

"A" for Avalyn!

All the desires in your heart will be answered
Cute dollies
My favorite room in the whole house

7 comments:

  1. Just precious! I love it! The bedding is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is very pretty and very calming! I love her hair. She is such a cutie!! I have a heart for adoption as I was an adoption social worker for 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH she is so beautiful! I just can't get over it. I love that head full of hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious. I am so happy for you. These pictures are beautiful and the feelings and love behind each shot is even more incredible. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous nursery and I love your changing table!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job Rachel - and yes the quilt is gorgeous! wow, so beautiful- and the best part about the room - the baby to go in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious, precious! That room is so full of love and pink. I hope to get Ava's gift in the mail next week. I will e-mail you when I do.

    Melissa
    www.alittleloveliness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete