Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mickey Mouse Invitation


I found this easy tutorial to make Mickey Mouse invitations.  I didn't want to pay $80 for the Mickey Cricut Cutter so I just used my standard cartridge to cut out circles and glued them together with glue dots.  Worked like a charm. 



As you can see, the Mickey head slips into the "pants!"


You can use the same template for Minnie Mouse invitations.  Just change it up and use red and white polka dot scrapbook paper for the "Pants" and then add a bow on the head!

6 comments:

  1. SO adorable! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out great! You did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach, thanks for linking back to my blog, In Flight! Great job on your invitation, and fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Search for Disney font online I found a download for free

    ReplyDelete