Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spread A Little Sunshine!



I recently received the sunshine award!
What a sweet award, thank you Julie for sending me some sunshine!



The rules for accepting the sunshine award

1. Put the logo in my post and within my blog
2. Pass the award to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees within this post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award



Here are the blogs I want to send a little sunshine to!

3 comments:

  1. What a kind gesture on your part to honor me like this. It meant so much to me. I agree with Julie, you certainly do spread sunshine via your blog. I always enjoy visiting this blog and now the other one too.

    I must tell you though, I don't participate in this type of thing, only because absolutely cannot chose 12 others. The reason is, because every blog I visit spreads sunshine and so my personality does not allow me to chose just 12. I think it stems back to elementary school when I was not chosen until last for some of the games. I remember that, and thus I will not choose. But, please don't take this personally. I would not mind if you replaced me with someone else who is a better sport than me. Seriously, it really did mean so much to me though. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for thinking of me and spreading the love! You truly are so positive, and I can totally see why others think you share sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, how sweet! Thank you so much. I love your blog and visit it every chance I get. You are such a sweetheart and I think it is you who spreads the sunshine in blogland!

    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete